Where is Azariah Designs jewelry made?
Azariah Designs jewelry is handcrafted with love in beautiful Victoria, BC, Canada.
What materials do you use?
Azariah strives to bring you quality pieces, which are built to last for years to come. Our metal components we work with are sterling silver, 14 karat gold filled, or brass. We use a variety of gemstones and other details such as freshwater pearls and glass seed beads as well. For more information, please see the specific item description for the piece you are interested in.
How are your stretch bracelets sized?
Currently two stretch bracelet sizes are available. Size small/medium measures 6 1/4″ around, and size large measures 7″ around.
What is gold filled?
Gold filled is a compromise between plated and solid gold jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of gold, which must constitute at least 1/20th of the item’s total weight, mechanically bonded to a base metal. The value of gold filled is greater than gold plated, as gold-filled has an actual layer of karat gold, rather than just a microscopic film. Gold filled items can last for years as the gold layer does not wear off when taken care of, as it will in plated pieces. Gold filled is a great option and a much friendlier price point than solid gold.
An item I wanted is out of stock. Will it be back in stock soon?
If an item you loved is out of stock, please contact us to inquire. Availability varies depending on the item. Some are one of a kind treasures, while others may return to the shop soon.
I don’t see my size for the item I’m interested in. Will it be available soon?
]If you don’t see your size available, please don’t hesitate to contact us to inquire.
Where do you ship to?
Currently our online shop ships within Canada and the United States.
What currency are your items priced in?
All items are priced in Canadian currency.
How do I care for my jewelry pieces?
Jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed. In order to keep your Azariah pieces looking their best it’s important to take a few simple precautionary measures:
- Always ensure you are removing your jewelry prior to physical activity (such as cleaning, gardening, or working out).
- Always remove prior to showering, swimming, or getting into hot tub.
- Avoid allowing your jewelry to come into contact with cleaning or cosmetic products.
- Gently wipe down with a soft cloth after wear to remove any residue of the day.
- Use your Azariah treated polishing cloth to remove tarnish from metal as needed.
- When you’re not wearing your piece, store in a clean, dry place, such as a box or sealed plastic bag.